I had first purchased the PS4 but I really missed Xbox Live and the flow of my 360. So I sold my PS4 and purchased an Xbox One, so far it is has been an awful experience. Here is what happened in total of 3 days I have used it.
- It will not power on. (I have to completely unplug and let everything sit in order to get it to turn on again.)
- The screen goes back in the middle of games. (I will be playing and boom it says lost signal then seconds later it comes back and the game is still going)
- The Xbox Live headset doesn't work. ( I have to reboot the entire system to get it working again.)
- Terrible Frame Rate drops in games that were smooth on the PS4 (I have read and was ok when folks said it was marginally different, this things struggles to play games with massive Frame Drops)
- Games keep crashing back to dashboard
- Netflix shows will not load past 99% (I have had to delete and reinstall apps over and over to get them to work)
- Sound quits working while watching a movie (I have had this issue with Netflix as well as Amazon Video)
- Streaming video quality is choppy and jittery (It looks like the system is struggling to play a video in 1080p, I open up my ipad and my roku and it is smooth as butter)
- The entire system os is laggy choppy and just plain terrible.