Returned x-box, no repair and not clearly stated reason! Now what?

My x-box was returned today withour being repaired.  There was a form letter inside stating internal tampering or modifications and a list of possible modicifcations.  There was nothing specific listed.  I have not tampered with the device.  I had it professionally packed to be shipped and pre-paid you to fix it.  I did not tamper with it.  Why would I bother with my time and expense if I had.  I unit was purchased new 15months ago, sealed and in-box from Wal-mart.  I would like to know the specific reason that you will not repair my console.  Furthermore, I am very disappointed with the customer service I have recieved thus far.  After putting approximately $1000.00 into console, accessories, and games this seems like poor treatment.  I have beeen told that once a device is marked as tampered with it is off your plate, you will do no more with it.  I am told I can purchase a new console.  Why would I trust in x-box to do that?  After another 15 months, if that one breaks, will you state that it has been tampered with also?  I feel as though there should be something we can do to make this situation better.  What so you feel is our next step? 

Still x-boxless,

Ben

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hey JB717, I'm afraid that you will need to call phone support for more information about this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.