Return to xbox

Is now a good time to get an xbox one ? I do have a ps4 but tbh getting kinda bored of it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Depends if the exclusives are worth it you. I think Ryse and Dead Rising are the two best games that showcase what the one can do. Titanfall was supposed to be the system seller and its a good game but it feels like it lacks a lot of features.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yes I agree there. Ps4 exclusives are ok but nothing special. Just feel the momentum is starting to gather for xbox one, have updates improved the front end of the xbox ?

prepare for E3. buttload more of xbox one exclusives.

@PHIL,

In a lot of ways, yes; in some ways, not yet.

Ye e3 should be good indeed. Howz the chat now and party chat ?

Depends if the exclusives are worth it you. I think Ryse and Dead Rising are the two best games that showcase what the one can do. Titanfall was supposed to be the system seller and its a good game but it feels like it lacks a lot of features.

I tend to agree. I got my X1 pretty early and I don't regret getting it. Although there have been those times where I wished there were more games out there for it, this is purely because of my scope of interest in games and isn't the fault of the console or devs. I'm confident there will be plenty of games for all interests before long and it will be well worth the wait.

On the Titanfall subject, I tend to agree as well. There could be a few more options and features that would really make the game awesome, not that it isn't a good game as is. TBH, from my perspective, if I didn't have a X1 yet and was considering it... I'd probably wait to see what comes with the DLC for TF before I decided for sure. From what I've heard, there will be more game modes as free DLC and I'm wondering what else is planned.

Maybe wait and see how well the feedback is on the TF DLC and if it's good... I wouldn't hesitate to get an X1 at that point, IMO.

Titanfall isn't really my thing tbh. To me atm x1 seems to have the edge in terms of games. Thanks for replies much appreciated