Retreiving saved games??

Hi all,

So I was trouble shooting for a game that stopped working (still doesn't but is not my main concern right now) and I got told to try and delete my profile so I could redownload it again. So I did, selected the option to only remove profile and leave items all fine. But after trying another few things and the game still didn't work, I got frustrated so I decided to try it again, I was a little to trigger happy with my A button and deleted my profile and all associated files...

Lost all my save games... Is there anyway to get them back???

Secondly, why is this option not password protected or anything???

I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum for this question but I couldn't see any other forum that I thought suited better

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with this issue. I am sure that it is very frustrating. If I understand correctly  and  have your console set  correctly, your game progress should be stored in the" cloud" and be retrievable. Try this link   to see if the steps provided help resolve this for you . Best of luck and take care- support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, I'm sorry to say the saves are gone for good. Did you copy your saves to Cloud at all? That's one way of protecting your game saves.

-

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games-

-

Another option would be to use an external USB device ( hard drive/USB memory stick ) to keep copies of your saved games safe.

-

As for your second query, that may be a good idea for a suggestion on the feedback forums.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../18.aspx

-

Sorry for your loss but there isn't anything you can do right now other than start over.

Bananas !!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, unfortunately you did answer my question, I was afraid of that..

As for the cloud, there's nothing in there, I never set that up properly..

Oh well... Guess I have a reason to dust of all my old games now :)

Sorry this didn't help.