Respect

I love that Microsoft did this; I found it on Facebook this morning. :)

From Microsoft, with love.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its on twitter too.

little late to the party :)

forums.xbox.com/.../1621336.aspx

Please use the search option so we don't have repeat threads...

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

little late to the party :)

forums.xbox.com/.../1621336.aspx

[/quote]

Well, I suppose the early bird gets the worm... That's what I get for staying up late & sleeping in. ;)

Why do you make topics that others already created that are still on page 1?

How did they make it sound like F%&^ you SONY?

[quote user="HEMIRAM99"]

[/quote]Normally, I'm the 1 to say this, but you know what I've noticed? There doesn't appear to be a search function anymore - I looked at the top, the bottom, the sides, & everywhere in between. So, I have to ask - where is this so-called search function that everyone keeps saying to use?

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Why do you make topics that others already created that are still on page 1?

[/quote]Um, let's see... I just woke up, I'm still groggy, & I haven't even had breakfast yet - you should know from your own personal experience, that that means not much is going on upstairs quite yet - the gears are just starting to wind up. Also, it wasn't on the front page. ;)

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="HEMIRAM99"]

[/quote]Normally, I'm the 1 to say this, but you know what I've noticed? There doesn't appear to be a search function anymore - I looked at the top, the bottom, the sides, & everywhere in between. So, I have to ask - where is this so-called search function that everyone keeps saying to use?

[/quote]

Right next to the support tab on the top of the screen....it looks like a magnifying glass duh.

All your topics usually suck anyway. Oh and can you stop ;) at me it seriously creepy after the 3rd time.