Respawn- just one more game

Hi Respawn, I was just hoping you could see a way to... put the Titanfall beta up longer. Just 30 minutes, I just need my fix man! I swear I'll quit! One game? just one game and I'll quit, I promise. I just need a little more, please just a little more! I swear I'll quit if I can just have one more game okay! One more game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah! I got couple more burn cards to use up! :]

We sound like junkies. :)

It was kind of bad of them to just take it away like that.

They should have reduced the Titanfall to 12 hrs a day. then 6 hrs. Then 3,2,1 hours a day.

Don't make us go Cold Turkey! :)

I have been through MANY a beta over the course of gaming... I cannot remember a game being so hyped and loved and WANTED.. JUST FOR THE BETA...

Just let me drive a Titan for 20 seconds. I've got the Uber Titan Nuclear explosion Card, and I just want to see it again!

I had the perfect Nuclear explosion.  

Fatal, are you serious about that type of card? That's pretty epic if its true!

Yeah it's a bigger boom card for your Titan! Can't remember what it's called... I need to see my cards! Just 70 seconds, please!

Fatal, can you post a photo of your pay-stub from MS & Respawn for us to see.  I am curious what the going rate for happiness is at this level...

No pay stubs to photograph I'm afraid. That would be nice though.

What they should have done was release more maps, guns, etc. for the last hour of the Beta. that would have really *** up the TF junkies (that includes myself).