Resident Evil 6 Demo Now Available via Dragons Dogma

For those with Dragons Dogma, the Resi 6 demo is now available to you via the games main menu

-

Be interesting to here what you make of the demo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's been there since 11 am, i d/l it but have not had chance to play it yet.

Nice one mate.

Shall be going over to my brother inlaws in a bit to grab my copy of Dragons Dogma back :)

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Nice one mate.

Shall be going over to my brother inlaws in a bit to grab my copy of Dragons Dogma back :)

[/quote]if he has not used your code :D

I will down load it later

[quote user="Private Maximo"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Nice one mate.

[/quote]if he has not used your code :D

I will down load it later

[/quote]

If he has, is there some sort of legal way to divorce your brother inlaw? ;)

Not sure but if you find out let me know please it may come in handy :D

[quote user="Private Maximo"]

Not sure but if you find out let me know please it may come in handy :D

[/quote]

lol ... Will do ;)

There are some playthroughs floating around now. One thing that stands out is the screen-tearing. If it's like RE5 then playing in 720p should fix that. It's not like RE6 will be native 1080p anyway.

Played through the Leon part of the demo there and really enjoyed it, but I knew I would as I'm a big RE fan. The graphics are amazing although I did get the rather annoying screen tearing. Shall have to see if I can fix that. I'll try out the Chris and Jake parts later on.

-

Quite a nice demo to have 3 parts though, and it also has online co-op!

Got to play through the 3 segments earlier. Not impressed. Leon is like a movie and Chris is like a clunkier Gears of War. The Nemesis-esque monster in Jake and Sherry's mode is like something from Arkham Asylum. Really uninspired stuff. Nowhere near as elegant as RE4 and certainly nowhere near as challenging as RE1 and 2.

-

The screen-tear can't be fixed either, I was wrong about that. On the positive side I liked the inventory system.

really want the demo, but dd dosent intrest me ...