Resident Evil 6: Archives Edition

Capcom recently announced a lower priced, more appropriate limited/collectors edition for Resident Evil 6. RE6 Archives Edition includes Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD + Resident Evil: Degeneration (movie). It's priced at $80 in America so will most likely be around £60 here.

-

Although if you own a PS3 you can get the RE6 Anthology Edition, which includes RE6, RE5 Gold, RE4 HD, RE3, RE2 and RE1 for the same price. So it's a better deal I think.

-

If the price is indeed £60 here I might find myself ordering this. £60 for all that is a steal I reckon!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

[quote user="zfair899"]

I just stormed through RE1-3 for the first time over the past week or so. Most fun I've had playing games in years. That PS3 bundle is amazing, pity that the 360 version isn't as good. Code Veronica is no slouch but it's a bit uninspired compared to the original three.

[/quote]

I don't understand why they haven't put RE1, 2 and 3 on XBL yet. I would love to own them.

I know you can, but Sony have banned these types of accounts as one of mine got banned.

I just stormed through RE1-3 for the first time over the past week or so. Most fun I've had playing games in years. That PS3 bundle is amazing, pity that the 360 version isn't as good. Code Veronica is no slouch but it's a bit uninspired compared to the original three.

Well you if you have PS3 you could always import.

[quote user="zfair899"]

Well you if you have PS3 you could always import.

[/quote]Depends

-

If Re1,2 and 3 along with 4 and CV or any of them are download codes then you won't be able to use the codes on a UK account

Sadly no European release as of yet

You can set up a US account though. As it happens that's where I got my copies of RE1,2,3.