Resident Evil 6: 20 minutes of gameplay with Leon (spoilers)

I have no clue how embedding works so off-site links will have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A59eZmenkL8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYbgp8biJkY

-

Looking good. Better than I thought it would anyway. Hopefully the zombie count will be nice and high. RE is pointless without high difficulty. Now all we need is confirmation that Barry Burton will be in it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's all most like Capcom sat down and thought ''How can we make everyone happy? i know lets put three different story arcs in with different gameplay styles! BOOM'' If its a bust or not remains to be seen. Though Resident Evil (based on the last 2 console titles) is a sinking ship.

Resi was a sinking ship. You played Code Veronica, right? After that crap, I'm glad that they did what they did with RE4. Flushing the Umbrella story down the toilet was the right thing imo. RE5 was a bit of a mis-step but I still think that RE4 is one of the greatest games ever made. I can understand not liking it as much as 1,2 and 3 but I can't understand it when people call it a bad game.

-

The co-op actually sounds interesting in this and not intrusive like RE5. Scenarios overlap like in RE2, but now when you meet Chris as Leon or vice versa Chris can actually do something rather than just show up for a stupid cut-scene. It's like a natural evolution of the way you could get Barry to team up with you in RE1.

-

Only thing that has me worried is that it looks very, very scripted. Will have to see how that works out.

Didn't mind Code Veronica to be honest.  I don't know anyone who has ever called Resi 4 bad lol.

Resi 6 looks jam packed with those oh so over used QTE's :/

I enjoyed code Veronica.

Resident evil 4 was fantastic, not too keen on resident evil 5 but will definitely buy this day 1.

Pre ordered roll on October!

leon looks funny it's put me right off no thanks capcom stop making people look wrong

Hopefully this just proves to be an improvement on 5 which for me was poor. This is a day 1 buy for me i cant wait for it. This game kicks off the massive end of year gaming frenzy this year!

Loved 5 But this one no thanks Leon just looks too wierd can't you see it ZOMG

I dunno, he looks fine to me. Face is a little less fat, that's all.

no no no it's all wrong