Resident Evil 1 and 2

I don't know if this has been ask before and if so i'm sorry, but does anyone know if Resi 1 and 2 are going to be remade as they have remade Code Veronica and resi 4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really don't know if they will or not but I'd love it if they ported the Gamecube re-make of the original Resident Evil.

I haven't played the gamecube one just the playstation one my friend said they did a good job for the gamecube, it would be nice to see xbox have them all including nemesis.

i still have them on both ps1 and gamecube and they are still great.

Played the first Resident Evil on my Saturn. Just play the games on your PC via an emulator, you can get some amazing graphics plug-ins that work a treat and improve the graphics no end.

Got Resident Evil for the DS a while back. The joy of not having to watch the door opening loading sequences on the DS.

The Gamecube remake of RE1 would be quite welcome.  Call me controversial but I never really cared as much for RE2.  Would love to see RE3 updated in the same way as RE1 and released.  Also would love to see RE Zero finally get released on something other than the Gamecube.

I just wish that they would release Resident Evil 2 as an arcade title or something. Smoothed graphics, smooth loading, and easy to navigate menus. Slap a five to ten dollar pricetag on that bad boy and I would eat that up quick. Is that too much to ask?

My wife would be a RE widow if they released Resi 1 on the 360. Bring it on :D

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

Got Resident Evil for the DS a while back. The joy of not having to watch the door opening loading sequences on the DS.

[/quote] Call me weird but I quite like those sequences. The ladder climb was the best lol

R1, that had atmosphere..they are just shoot em ups now..tiresome