Reset my Xbox Achievements (XBLIT)

Hello Xbox LIVE Inforcement Team

Can you reset my Xbox Achievements?

Games like Gears of War and Gears of War 2 are glitchy and have unlock all achievements in a unlegit way. I got my Xbox Account full privacy settings set up to me only so nobody sees my Xbox Achievements and can File Complaints me. The last thing I want to see is I got a BAN and my Xbox Achievements reset.

I thought I'd call Xbox UK today but they gave me the only thing they can and it is me asking the Xbox LIVE Inforcement Team on the Xbox Forums to try support me and reset my Xbox Achievements. Hopefully someone can.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

I have set up my Xbox Account privacy settings to everyone until someone from the Xbox LIVE Inforcement Team resets my Xbox Achievements or tells me there's no way I'm getting reset.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello There RetroMeleeBOSS

I`m sorry. You will not be able to Undo Or reset your Xbox Achievements. You will have to create a new Xbox Live Account to gain the Achievements again.

Nobody here will be able to help you with this. I`m sorry. I`d like to note that you should discuses this in 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans  they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console bans, and other enforcement actions.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have to add, that since the achievements were unlocked in a unlegitimate way, the gamerscore for the account will likely be reset in the future.

Which means all unlocked achievements for all games on that account will be reset to 0. You won't be able to get earn achievements again with the account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Be aware that even though it was just one game, when you're reset to lose ALL achievements and will be branded as a cheater.

Sorry this didn't help.