Reset my gamerscore

Hi i have been having problems unlocking achievements on my Xbox, I don't know why but for alot of my games I am unable to unlock the achievement even when i meet the criteria need.

i have tried many times but it still doesn't work.

case number 1194668833 i have already reported it to the Xbox support chat.

thanks

i have tried clearing my cache recovering the account and having my notifications turned on.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What achievements for what games exactly do you mean?

Are you really sure you met all criteria for them?

It is not possible to reset your gamerscore for a specific game.

*** Volunteer Moderator & Xbox MVP ***

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm afraid that there is no way to reset a legitimate gamerscore at all.  Gamerscore resets are only given to people who illegitimately modify their gamerscore.  When they get their gamerscore reset, however, there are a number of other consequences:

1) All of the gamerscore will be reset to zero.

2) A person with a gamerscore reset will be permanently branded "Cheater" on your gamertag.

3) All lost gamerscore and achievement are gone forever, and irretrievable.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Luke LFC"]Hi i have been having problems unlocking achievements on my Xbox,[/quote]Really? Because the 63000+ GS seems to say otherwise.[quote]I don't know why but for alot of my games I am unable to unlock the achievement even when i meet the criteria need.[/quote]Can you be specific as to what game and what achivement?[quote]i have tried clearing my cache[/quote]Don't do that. Some games use cache to track progress towards achivements.[quote]recovering the account[/quote]Account recovery was done away with when Cloud Storage went live. Now you can have multiple local copies of your profile.

Delete your profile (JUST the profile) from all storage devices on your console, then re-download it. See if that helps.

Also, are you using multiple consoles or just one? If multiple, try using just one when going for a specific achievement.

Sorry this didn't help.