reset gamerscore

i had modded my gs and it got reset i want to earn my achievements again so can microsoft take of the cheater zone and reset my gs back to 0 so i can re earn 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Once your Gamerscore is reset you cannot re earn any achievements you previously unlocked.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the only way to earn game score on that account is to play games you have not played yet, the only way to get your score and achievements you lost back is to start a new account and do not mod it again.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="CHEEZEPUFFZ IV"]i had modded my gs and it got reset i want to earn my achievements again so can microsoft take of the cheater zone and reset my gs back to 0 so i can re earn [/quote]

I don't see the Cheater banner on your profile, though it does look like you'd been reset (all those played games with 0 gamerscore). Also, how is it that all of your current achievements were unlocked yesterday, 2012-01-27? It looks suspicious for somebody who says they want to re-earn the achievements.

The punishment for re-modding your gamerscore after a reset is usually a permanent ban of the account, BTW.

Sorry this didn't help.