REQUEST for immediate reversal of my son being banned in error ...

I am writing to request that my son's live account (your gf says hi) be immediately reinstated. He received a notice via email that he has been banned for a month as a result of posting something inappropriate in his bio. I don't wish to post what was alleged in a public forum; however, I would like say that he would never write such a thing about his own family. My grandfather would roll over in his grave. I would like to know the date and time the alleged statement was inserted into his bio in a bid to figure out who may have hacked / abused his account, and I trust you can provide that information. If you have information about the IP address used, that would also prove valuable. In the meantime, please reinstate the account immediately. Though a Customer Support manager has said you cannot reverse a ban once your system has implemented it, I know this is not true and trust you will do the right thing by reversing the error immediately. Thank you in advance for your time, prompt attention and fair consideration. (P.S. I sent a note earlier this evening, not realizing I had to include a gamer tag. I received a note saying my post had been deleted, but from a customer service perspective, it would have been much nicer if you'd kept the post on file and simply asked me to provide the tag.)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wrong area try the account suspension forum, your account cant be hacked unless someone knows your sons password and email or someone went on his account without knowing. refering to the part where you think reversing a ban is unlikey at all. your son broke the rules and he will have to abide by this. im not going to go on and on, however your  to summarize this all your sons account will stay banned. you should teach your son how to respect the rules given to him. if anything its your fault.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The Gamertag Your GF Says Hi would never write anything inappropiate...?

Post your inquiry in these forums, nobody here can assist you :: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Customer Support sent me to this forum, and I think it's terrible that a private request cannot be issued simply because comments like yours neither required nor accurate. Thank you for the redirection, and good job attempting a lecture. Guess you couldn't go on and on because you had to get back to gaming. FYI, button pushing isn't a sport and you're (not "your") not really saving the world.

Sorry this didn't help.

All i can say is ...LOL and P0wnd.

Sorry this didn't help.

um sir like he wrote some thing about his own family bad nasty things i think its good that he got banned

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow, I did a google search on your son's gamertag and it seems to me that he deserves this ban.  He is quite the racist with a foul mouth.  You may want to check out his youtube page.

Sorry this didn't help.

After seeing his you tube page, I'm now mostly certain about why he was banned.

It's a shame that he's learned to see the world this way.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="EngulfedTech9"]

Customer Support sent me to this forum, and I think it's terrible that a private request cannot be issued simply because comments like yours neither required nor accurate. Thank you for the redirection, and good job attempting a lecture. Guess you couldn't go on and on because you had to get back to gaming. FYI, button pushing isn't a sport and you're (not "your") not really saving the world.

[/quote]

i wasnt going to go on because i was completely drunk out of my mind and felt like i would ramble on about stuff you should know and should have taught your son.  just be thankful it wanst his console or he'd be crying back to his mommy to get him a new one. in the end of the day its still HIS FAULT no one elses.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="EngulfedTech9"]

I am writing to request that my son's live account (your gf says hi) be immediately reinstated. He received a notice via email that he has been banned for a month as a result of posting something inappropriate in his bio. I don't wish to post what was alleged in a public forum; however, I would like say that he would never write such a thing about his own family. My grandfather would roll over in his grave. I would like to know the date and time the alleged statement was inserted into his bio in a bid to figure out who may have hacked / abused his account, and I trust you can provide that information. If you have information about the IP address used, that would also prove valuable. In the meantime, please reinstate the account immediately. Though a Customer Support manager has said you cannot reverse a ban once your system has implemented it, I know this is not true and trust you will do the right thing by reversing the error immediately. Thank you in advance for your time, prompt attention and fair consideration. (P.S. I sent a note earlier this evening, not realizing I had to include a gamer tag. I received a note saying my post had been deleted, but from a customer service perspective, it would have been much nicer if you'd kept the post on file and simply asked me to provide the tag.)

[/quote]

You're a TERRIBLE parent. Why don't you try and actually PARENT your child rather than substitute yourself with a god damn video game system?

Sorry this didn't help.

If your son is indeed underage and you allow him to play games like Call of Duty then you're a lousy parent.  Your only option now is to buy a new account.

Sorry this didn't help.