Reputation!

Hello! My gt is pApA LeBron. I really tired to speak about reputation on my acoount and i told not once that this system no work. I got a red reputation about 10 days ago ( as well i played clean and didn't make something bad ), after i started try to make a better my rep. I played much online without negative feedback, played with friends , speak in chat but my rep keep be a red! Yestarday your partner helped me and wrote on forum my problem, after i got a green reputation! I was a happy, but in 2h i see my reputation is red again! ( i didn't play online that moment ). I really tired of this! i try try and try and nothing

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there, a community members has posted of his experience with what appeared to be a flaw in the reputation system giving him 'avoid me' for no apparent reason. If you believe this to be the same case for you I suggesting following his steps here: forums.xbox.com/.../1841672.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear your rep has gone red.  However, your gamertag is showing as Silver.  You would need to have a Gold membership and play online in order to get voted down.  

If you have never had a Gold membership then follow the steps linked above.

If you did have a Gold membership and have incurred this result then I did see someone who posted a couple of days ago mention that he got Battlefield Hardline and played online matches (with a Gold membership).  Within a few hours he has his rep back up again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Why is my reputation so low

Sorry this didn't help.

Why is reputation so low because people report me when I beat then

Sorry this didn't help.