Reputation Score falling.

So Yesterday i saw, that my reputation Score fell to "Needs work" I'm overall a nice Person but can get a bit pricky when annoyed, but i'm already working on that. I'm currently only playing CoD Advanced Warfare and i'm kinda good at it. Not pro but not bad either. I don't write hatemails, (I got suspended 2 times so i know how XBL works ._.) Practically over night, my reputation fell from "Needs work (Yellow)" to "Needs work (orange)" . I didn't write anyone Messages (except for 2 or 3 Smileys) and i didn't play bad. The only thing i remember was when someone was annoying me with a Shotgun so I used one aswell. So whats wrong? Also i'd really like some info how exactly i can improve my reputation again ASAP...I'd really appreciate any help because i only want to play like everyone els on Xbox...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Your reputation may have decreased due to negative feedback over the past few days or so, it's not always instant. To improve your reputation, you will need to play online normally, but either be friendly, or don't use in-game voice chat or send messages - this is the only way to make sure that you won't receive bad feedback.

If your reputation drops to 'Avoid me' then you'll likely have trouble joining online games and playing with others.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.