Reputation problems and Overwatch

Hello,

I'm sure I'm not the first to come here under the advice of the Xbox Live Support, and since I've tried everything else...I'm giving it a shot here.

Like most of the posts I read here, I just got (5days ago) an "avoid me" reputation thanks to the awesome Overwatch community on Xbox Live...

I'd like to take a few lines to thank Blizzard for using the rep filters on console but not on PC...(we are not THAT important to them) and then thank Microsoft for allowing this feature to **** player experience. Microsoft already has a system to prevent cheaters and bad behavior it's called the enforcement team and they ban you if break the rules of xbox live, so why is the rep system allowed to prevent you from playing in good conditions if you haven't broken the rules ?

What I'd like to know (and I've gone through all the information available on the enforcement website) is : does microsoft have any regards for their costumers ? It seems that no since you are not making anything available either ton contact someone that can overturn the rep problems. Also Microsoft has said that their rep system is faulty...then why let it operate? 

anyhow...my GT is CPU Singularity...and I would like to know 

1)how am I supposed to get my rep back up if the rep filter doesn't let me...also I paid to play online and to play Overwatch...I don't see why I should be playing free online games like World of Tank to get it better if I haven't broken any rules... 

2) I'd like to know how long is it going to stick to my profile? 

I'm not saying this just for fun...I'm really considering changing platforms and going to PC...where you don't have to pay a membership, where there is no unfair "rep system" and where you can actually get support. I've been with xbox for the past 10 years and I'm only having issues since playing Overwatch and players abusing this faulty rep system...its becoming ridiculous...you can check that in the last 6 month I got massive reports on the last 2 weeks of May when season 4 of Overwatch was ending...how insanely of a coincidence... 

Can anyone please provide me with the information I asked? and if so can anyone either reset the rep filter on my GT ? if not can anyone send word to the enforcement team if they have any possibilities of doing that?

Thanks to anyone who will take the time to read/answer and help out any way they can...

Good day to all

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:
Answer

why would there be a person to reset your reputatiom?

Reputation is community based opinion of your behaviour

There is no police officer or principle you can call in real life to fix your reputation in real life why would there be one in gaming?

Reputation is your behaviour and how people see it

You can only fix that reputation like in real life by changing your behavioir

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Rep is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system here

The only person who can improve your rep is you,no one will reset it for you.

While playing free games like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc. are not your only option they are the easiest to get games in as they are mmo's.

There is no time frame on how long it takes for your rep to improve but it can take time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.