Reporting messages for scams

How do I do this? I just got a message from a guy in my friends list that takes me to a website claiming to give free Microsoft points, all you have to do is log in with your XBOX live e-mail and password, obviously it's a scam. 

-

Now the problem now is that if I file a complaint it says "The player sent a vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening text message." The text message is neither one of those so I'm afraid that if I file the complaint under this then it won't be reviewed by the XBOX 'police'.   So I'd like to know how to properly report this guy. Thanks. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im pretty sure its a scam so dont click DONT CLICK

Additionally, keep the message and allow it to expire on your console.

-Jim

[quote user="OxtailSugar"]

Lol just report him And click block comunations

[/quote]lulz... this Thread is from 3 months ago...

OK thanks to the mods for answering my question, I did report him after posting this and guess what? I just got a similar message from the same guy to a similar website claiming to give away Microsoft points.  

-

I am aware of the scams that are out there regarding Microsoft points and stuff so I'm safe but I'm assuming the guy is sending these messages to all friends and some people are simply not aware of these phishing sites so I really feel bad for those guys.

-

Either way I'm going to report him again, but we'll see if he get's punished or not.

Lol just report him And click block comunations

chicken but

whut

[quote user="KLRSKIR"]

Additionally, keep the message and allow it to expire on your console.

[/quote]Never new that the actual message was important, i just assumed a snap shot was taken when you filed the complaint...

Thanks for the answer Lost, its actually a good question cause I have wondered the same thing when it came to different types of messages.

***.com is it sumthing like that cuz some u dont enter anything im not sure there probably all scams so dont go on these but not so sure about this one u dont give any info or do downloads or survey  not sure can someone help plzzzzz thnx not sure if this legit probably not though->***.com