Reporting a Microsoft impersonator??

Okay, my first post here

Okay this kid in Halo 4 started betraying me in Spartan Ops, so I decided to return the favour after the fifth betrayal. After the game he messages me something along the lines of "My parents work for microsoft, and you'll be banned as soon as my dad gets home, etc" So how do I go about reporting him other than the usual file complaint. Either he's lying about his parents working at Microsoft, or, is exploiting the fact that they work at Microsoft and trying to intimidate people. Any suggestions? Personally I'd find it funny if he got banned, but I'm not too fussy if he doesn't, not likely to run into him again, thank god.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Rknb117"]

Okay, my first post here

Okay this kid in Halo 4 started betraying me in Spartan Ops, so I decided to return the favour after the fifth betrayal. After the game he messages me something along the lines of "My parents work for microsoft, and you'll be banned as soon as my dad gets home, etc" So how do I go about reporting him other than the usual file complaint. Either he's lying about his parents working at Microsoft, or, is exploiting the fact that they work at Microsoft and trying to intimidate people. Any suggestions? Personally I'd find it funny if he got banned, but I'm not too fussy if he doesn't, not likely to run into him again, thank god.

[/quote]

Seriously how gullible are you ? Lmao a normal complaint would have been the way to go , 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

just file the normal complaint. or if you want call MS support or find a support person on the forums and send them a PM.

the little kid is probably just messing around and trying to scare anyone that does stuff back to them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.