Reported for game tampering

So, I'm playing Red Dead Redemption, this guy decides to vote to kick me (for no reason other than I had the high score, I must add), then he sends me a nasty message stating he's reported me because I (apparently) screwed with his game. I can't believe he's never experienced a typical rockstar online glitch before.

I send him a message saying I've got no idea what he's talking about and he says, stiff, too late.

I don't know where it goes from here but I'm getting a bit peeved with idiots spoiling it for us gamers who only want to play an honest game.

Fiery.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you have done noting wrong you have nothing to worry about. Your probably best off blocking communications and just ignoring him.

Nothing will happen he is just being silly ignore him and block him.

[quote user="V8Fiery"]I can't believe he's never experienced a typical rockstar online glitch before.

[/quote]  is that why he kicked and reported you

[quote user="apna style"]

[quote user="V8Fiery"]I can't believe he's never experienced a typical rockstar online glitch before.

[/quote]  is that why he kicked and reported you

[/quote]

Yea, I was wondering that too.  What exactly were you doing that got him to take that action?  Sometimes glitch exploits are considered cheats sooooo... *shrug* maybe look at what you did that got him mad and look online to see if it is something for which people get action taken against their account.

BigB EC is correct.   In fact, if you have done nothing wrong, it looks bad for the user that filed.   Go ahead and Block communications and AVOID this user.   Let the PET do there job and GOOD LUCK!!!