Reported and a forced name change

My gamertag was [Mod Removed: Please don't re-post force changed Gamertags] for months there were no problems making it it and i shouldve been stopped there if it is so offensive and shows that im being hassled about this by a single report by an overly sensitive individuale whos single opinion shouldnt effect me it was changed to SlickJoey49773 I belive it was it was wrongfully reported and forcefully changed no three strikes no being asked for it to be changed just it being changed to something random my gamertag wasnt explicit or offensive at all ive seen much worse and i belive it mereley expresses a very common opinion that the reporter is against it isnt offenive and cant be taken away so easily so i want it changed back but if you somehow will not hear my plea i absolutely demand a free gamertag change otherwise that single report will be equal to a fine if i have to spend my money on a name change

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

As per the ToU/CoC you agreed to if you receive a forced name change you are given a random tag for free.

Any other gamertag changes have to be paid for,you will not get the old tag back nor will you get another free name change.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.