REPORT [mod removed] ----- STOP HACKERS

He has hacked my and several of my friends on FIFA 12. I would appreciate it if people reported him, to stop him doing it again.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Please remove the name of the hacker in your title. It's against the TOS to name and shame on this forum. You have to report him by filing a complaint via your Xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Let your friends know this please. This is frustrating and by understanding this, players of FIFA 12 wont be hacked.

i, myself, play this game as much as anyone else, i see the same messages you see, people offering duplication, this will NEVER be true.

Let me share my insight and share my knowledge as to a reason why.

These people, who message you, obviously have to say they have some sort of magical program or Xbox external software that they will say can "hack" the system. Now, some of you now what these external pieces of kit are, for safety reasons, i will not release the name of it.

Anyway, i know for a FACT that these devices cannot in ANY way use the Xbox LIVE system without being banned after a matter of seconds. So, if you add up the maths, people who say they can "duplicate" or offer you "modification" for FIFA 12 Ultimate team (which is of course what your friend got hacked for) people cannot use the "duplication" system because the external device they will say can do it, get banned even before they start a game if it went online.

i hope this helps you understand the solution to this BIG problem. Feel free to share this with friends. If you recieve any messages from people who offer this fake system, yes, they are just trying to gain access of your account, report this person's profile, and as a more helpful matter, if you do own any video capture devices, fell free to capture their gamertag, profile, and the message they sent you, file a complaint, and forward the video you have to the enforcement team.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, matt powell69! Very sorry to hear about your situation. I know situations like this aren't fun, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure to file a complaint against this user via your console as racingbones mentioned. You can find directions for how to do this here: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Sorry this didn't help.