Replacement controller

Hi Guys,

I am writing this because i am disappointed with the recent troubles i have had with my Xbox one, 
First my Xbox one and Kinect both broke at the same time i had to send them off to be repaired, I didnt mind this too much to be honest as i still have my 360, the turn around was pretty quick and it was still in warranty. Plus i understand that this things somethings happen.
However, my controller has now broken, i spoke to someone on the chat and it is being replaced,  Great i thought. 
Until i received the instructions telling me that i have to send off my broken controller and then wait up to 20 days for a new controller. Not a problem if you have a second controller, Which i dont which means that i can not play my xbox one for up to 3 weeks or go out and spend roughly £40 for a second controller which i then wont use again except on rare occasions. 
As a loyal Xbox user who has been playing xbox since the release of the original console, i do feel slightly let down and disappointed by this, Is there no way to get a faster turn around on an accessory? 

Thank you

Adam

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Unfortunately I am having to deal with the same issue except with the power brick. This is sadly do to the fact that Microsoft is to worried about a $25-40 item then the loyalty of the consumer. When it comes down to it, it is all about the $

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.