Repeatedly disconnected with error code 80151904

Hi all. This issue has popped up within the last week or so where I can sign in to Live but will be disconnected within 5-15 minutes with the error code 80151904. If I try to sign in again it will direct me to try a connection test. When I run the test it shows no problems and I am able to connect to Live.After a few minutes the same thing happens. I have tried the delete profile, clear cache 3X, reset and download profile routine to no avail.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? MA
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: Cisco/Lynksis WRT54G2  V1.5
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W: 0000-000B
Y: 20A8-4840
Z: 0000-0000
ID:FFFF-FFFF
L: 0015-10F1
Q: 8007-0435
T: Wired
D: 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76
S:
C:bno

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Needless to say, using Live in 10 minute intervals can be pretty frustrating.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

G'day 8ird! Curious, was your X value blank? Usually there's a list of W, X, Y and Z. And what type of wireless adapter are you using, or are you on a wired connection?

Let's start with a basic network hardware cycle:

• Unplug your modem, router, and console from power for a solid 2 minutes.
  • Plug in the modem and allow it to fully restart.
  • Plug in your router, let it do the same.
  • Plug in your console, power on and try to connect.

Let us know the results, and the answers, and we'll continue from there. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Dirrty 8ird- I have been having the exact same problem now for a few months!! It will work sometimes for longer intervals, but other times, it will literally boot me from xbox live after 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay (usually right in the middle of a great game!), and give me the error code 80151904.  I then test the xbox live connection, and boom... right back online again- only to have the same thing happen after only 10 minutes play again!!!  So frustrating!  I have literally tried everything recommended! I have messed with router settings, port forwarding, clearing cache, re-downloading profile, etc, etc, etc... you name it!  If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!  

Sorry this didn't help.

i have the same problem als droopie dangler can you repair this please microsoft

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there cody killer010!

Sorry to hear about the issue. If you haven't already, please go ahead and post a new thread with any details you have and troubleshooting steps you have taken. That way we can provide support tailored specifically for you!

Sorry this didn't help.