Repeatedly disconnected from Xbox Live while trying to play Call of Duty Ghosts

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Ohio, USA

Modem brand & model number: Ubee DDW365

Router brand & model number: See above

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal (when using wireless)

Things you have tried: Clearing profile cache, switching modem ports, using WiFi and Wired, Power cycling modem, Resetting modem to factory settings, All the Xbox Live Support trouble shooting steps repeatedly. Turned off firewall.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? No NAT errors

Any Error Codes you encounter: None

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Time Warner Cable

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:  0000-000B

X:  0000-000D

Y:  20A8-4800

Z:  0000-0000

ID: 0007-0002

L:   0015-10F0

Q:  8007-0435

T:  Wired

D:  192.168.0.9/255.255.255.0

S:  192.168.0.1

C:  8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4

I don't seem to have the problem while playing Black Ops II online (the only other game I've tried), only Ghosts. There are no disconnects while not actively playing the game, only when playing a game or trying to join a game. and there are no disconnects while on Netflix or Youtube.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Further steps I have taken after reading more threads, I have deleted and re-downloaded all the game updates for Ghosts, also deleted and re-downloaded my profile.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been having this exact same issue. I've followed all of the steps in other threads but have had no success. On a good day, I get disconnected 5-10 times in a 5 hour session of gaming. There have been nights where I'm online and every time I try to play a match in Call of Duty, I immediately get disconnected. I'm also on a wired connection. It happens every day I play online. It never kicks me off while watching twitch or netflix, just when I play p2p. Any help on this thread would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, NJD Hockey! This thread is a bit old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.