Repairs....

So I know this isn't the place but I am not really sure what is. Can anyone explain to how track my repair order?  I know myservice.xbox but I cannot access it through any means. I have no idea what the username and password it is asking for are  I have tried my credentials for my xbox account  and every other account I own. Is it  Supposed to be set up separately?  If so can someone tell me how to do that because I cannot find anything. I am very sorry to be of inconvenience and post in the wrong place  but I really have no clue where else to look. Thanks in advance. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Im having the same problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys, if you are logged into the forums here with the same credentials as your xbox account, which I assume you are, then it should just show your current repairs that are attached to your account. If that isn't the case, your best bet is to contact official Xbox Support either by their official chat, twitter (twitter.com/xboxsupport) , or over the phone @ 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and they'll be able to look up your account and see if maybe there was a mistake in attaching the repair details to your account. Hopefully this can help you out a bit.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem.  Thanks for advice ;-)

Sorry this didn't help.