Repaired Console Not Working

Back when Halo 4 came out, I was very excited and (needing a new console) decided to purchase the Halo 4 bundle. My console worked great for about two months before something happened to it that made it not read game disks properly, prompting my to get it repaired (it is still under warranty). I just received it back in the mail today, and it doesn't work properly. It is freezing constantly (though it seems like it might actually launch games now). I am more than slightly frustrated that my console is having so many problems so quickly. Anyway, the console seems to freeze very quickly any time it starts to think (launching a game, transferring data, downloading an update), which makes it basically impossible to do anything with it. It never had this problem before I sent it in to be repaired (by Microsoft).

Anyway, any help on troubleshooting or anything would be very helpful, as I am honestly getting close to giving up on it at the moment. I don't want to, as I love playing and everything, but the problems I am experiencing are getting way out of hand.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey bud!

I can't imagine anything else more irritating than this, so lets try and resolve your issue!

Have a look at this Screen Freeze Solution Page, it is quite helpful and handy to have in situations like these! It will give you a series of options based on the answer you give, determines the solution you are given!

Keep us updated!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After trying the solution page, I could not find anything that seemed to help. I also discovered that the issue I sent my console in to be repaired for (a disk tray/reading malfunction) is still there just as it was when I sent the console in...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.