Repair orders...

I know this might not be the right place but it's the best one I can find. Can anyone tell me how long Xbox repair orders stay open without them receiving the Xbox?  This order was put in 3 weeks ago and I still have yet to be able to send my Xbox in. But I did print the shipping label that week. I am sure that I could have found this answer at myservice.Xbox but I always get access denied there, I am not really sure how to sign in to it. I have tried every username that that it could possibly be. I have never went there and created anything like that so I can only assume it's my gamertag or an email or my name.

Anyway if anyone could answer the first question it would be appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:
Answer

Hello there! Sorry that you have to setup a repair for you xbox one. To answer your question though, if the repair center hasn't received the console and the order has been open for 30 days it will automatically close out. Myservice.xbox.com should show you the date the order was created, so 30 days from that date. You can call in to verify if the order is still active, if you already have the shipping label printed out and 1 week left then you should still be good to send it out.

I would also recommend you go to account.live.com to maybe reset your password and update your security info so you can access you Microsoft account on the websites again. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.