Renewing Live Account AFter Gold Family Pack DIscontinued

I had a GOLD Family Pack for 4 accounts.

This was discontinued (without me receiving an email etc).

My account is now due for renewal and I'm trying to work out if there is a way to renew multiple accounts at the same time (ie 1 payment).

I'm on XBOX360 with no plan to move to XBOX One - I can see plan for XBOX one is similar to old Gold Family Pack, and assume there is a way to renew multiple accounts at some sort of discounted rate to replace the old GOLD Family pack.

Or are long term customers not looked after unless we buy the newest hardware ??

Wenzel

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Unfortunately there is no way of purchasing one gold subscription for multiple accounts on the 360. I'm not sure if they'll ever have something back out for the 360 (unlikely in my opinion).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This exactly the issue I came looking fo ran answer for today!  I had the Family Pack as well for the 2 360's in my house.  I do not have any current intention of getting the XBone.

What is the answer for users of the 360 and Live Gold subscriptions?  Do we now have to pay $240 for those 4 Live access points, while those on the XBone utilize the Home Gold account?!

I do not see why the Home Gold is not available to 360 users.  Microsoft please explain!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Their answer is probably going to be that we are screwed and it will cost us double what it used to for the same content. I have 4 accounts and now we are looking at $240 too. It sux. When it's time for a new system we will be looking at PS4.

Sorry this didn't help.