renew xbox live problem

I'm trying to get a gold account,I played one month online because I bought the xbox,now everything is allright, i've entered my mastercard info,then when I have to confirm the sale I get cannot confirm please go to support...Is there annother option the get the gold account?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If there is an issue with your credit card then you would need to call phone support for your region. They would be able to help you figure out why the system is not accepting your credit card. It is possible that your credit institution is blocking the charge.

If you live in the US/Canada call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. For everywhere else click on SUPPORT at the top of the page, then on CONTACT US at the bottom of that page, then on BY PHONE. Your region number will be shown if you have it selected correctly on this website.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Kurt: You can also get LIVE Gold by purchasing a prepaid time card from retailers like Gamestop, Amazon, or Best Buy. These are sold in 3- and 12-month varieties, however the 12-month is a better value.

Otherwise, what exactly is happening when you try to purchase LIVE Gold with your credit card? Make sure to check out our Payment Method and Purchasing stickies for more help on common issues regarding this. Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.

As a precaution, if you end up being able to submit payment with a credit card there will be a forced automatic renewal option. Although some sources say you can remove this online - that feature is broken and the only current way to remove this is by calling their support at: Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

If you opt not to cancel the auto-renew, by the time you see the charge on your bank account it may be too late to request a refund. (For myself it wasn't charged until 30 days after the 'billing date')

If you do opt to call them to cancel the auto-renew be sure to have the information listed from this page handy: support.xbox.com/.../call-us.aspx

Hope everything works out!

Sorry this didn't help.