Removing people from expired Family plan

I am trying to remove everyone from my Expired Family plan so that we can all just get our own accounts (Everyone is an adult and has their own jobs- We were room mates at one point in time) However, When I try to remove people from the plan following this guide http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/managing-family-members#13d90ba1dbe04e2c854d1be64d63f584 for both Console and Web, I get an error stating "The family member could not be removed from the Gold Family Pack at this time. Please try again later." If I try to remove from the family, I get an error stating "The family member could not be removed at this time. Please try again later." I've waited a couple days since the initial try, but still to no avail. Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Prophecy!

Out of curiosity when you say Expired Family plan does that mean you let the plan run out? Have you made sure that all billing information would not be charged or that no discrepancies have taken place. It could be you may have a flag on the account since it is an expired plan rather than a cancelled one. Just a thought.

Try going to billing.microsoft.com to see if anything pops up there.

Also has each member tried to leave the Family Pack on their own rather than being removed by you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.