Removing parents live ID

Hi, after the new update im currently unable to play online. this is because my parents windows live ID is no longer in use and they dont remember the password required for accepting the new terms of use. i am currently over 18 years old so im guessig there is a way to remove the parents live id. my question is this, how do i remove the parent windows id?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Moose! Your parents can try to to reset their password here (account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx) or change their WLID by following the steps here (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx). If neither of those work, please have your parent contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to see if they can help update the account. Let me know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hello mate i had the same problem but when i signed into xbox.com with my hotmail address i could accept the terms even thoug i have parental thing on my actual xbox account once i accepted it via the computer i tried signing in on my xbox and wallah it worked hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.