Removing family members from a suspended family account?

Hi, didnt realise auto renewal was automatically put on, came to renew in Feb but the card expired so not able to renew.  Dont want a family membership any more and son (not at home now) wants to get a gold membership but he cannot get into account to leave, it says account suspended and provide new details.  The payment was to come from me not my son so why is it blocking his account?

Is it a case of all members blocked until the main one pays up?  a bit unfair on those not responsible for the payment in the first place.  In the UK and call centre closed til tomorrow just wanted an idea before I call them.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Sparta! Yes, any suspensions that happen to the Primary account will also apply to the other members in the same Family Pack. Because his account is dependent on yours to manage the subscription, he'll get the same billing suspension message - even though the renewal payment isn't expected (or even possible) to come from his account. It's more just a notification on his side of things.

Once you're able to contact support to find out what options you have to clear up the billing suspension, it will also clear up the issue on your son's account. He'll be free to leave the Pack and go forward with his own individual membership!

Hope that helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.