Remove link between parent and child accounts? And birth date mucked up when account created.

I need help removing the link between my account (child account) and my dad's account (parent account) but the email address used with the parent account is no longer active and we have no access to his account. Is there a way to remove the link or are we just s*** out of luck? also, is there a way for me to allow my account to download m-rated content? Because, I am permitted to do so (I am old enough to play mature games) but my account was made in a hurry (also frustrated with internet connection at the time) and the birth date was entered wrong, marking my account as a child account. Please help, as I can't just create another account and I don't want to go through recovery AGAIN (already did it once because of a hacker) Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Unfortunately the birthdate entered when the account was created cannot be changed by anyone. Not even phone support.

-

Until your account reaches the age of majority in your region (18 years old in the U.S?) you won't be able to remove the link between accounts or download M-rated games,

-

Sorry, wish I had more.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.