Removal Request please read and respond Thank You

[GTS REMOVED]

I was playing doubles in Halo: Reach with my friend. In the pre game lobby the other team invited us to a xbox live party chat. I joined and Morphsuit asked me "are you a try hard?" I replied "I don't even know what that means" He said "if you try hard i'm going to boot you."  This was in Matchmaking not a custom game. When the game started we were winning and around 5 kills I was booted offline for about 10 mins. My friend was booted offline for about 20 mins. My xbox wouldn't connect to xbox live and my computer also lost internet access. I called xbox and the lady was dumb as all get out, she said "well they didn't hack your account so we can't do anything all I can say is try to stay away from them."  She didn't even ask for their gamertags when they clearly booted us offline. I would like to know why xbox can't handle the cheater/hacker problem in the community. Kids like this who boot people offline for the fun of it should not be allowed to even own a xbox live account. I have spent tons of money on xbox and xbox live products, I guess xbox does not value their customers.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

File a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will take care of them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

You may also want to call your ISP and let them know what happened.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Calling them out isn't allowed but I guess cheating/hacking is. File a complaint does nothing, it says I will not know the out come of the complaint. That means they say they will investigate it but in reality the complaint will go to some junk folder where they store the rest of the complaints and unless my account gets hacked and by then it's too late. Unless xbox starts taking care of these losers on there first offense of hacking/cheating then they are going to find themselves in the same situation as the PSN.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote]Calling them out isn't allowed[/quote]Yup.[quote]but I guess cheating/hacking is[/quote]Nope.[quote]File a complaint does nothing,[/quote]Wrong.[quote]it says I will not know the out come of the complaint[/quote]And why should you exactly?[quote]That means they say they will investigate it but in reality the complaint will go to some junk folder where they store the rest of the complaints and unless my account gets hacked and by then it's too late[/quote]Wrong.[quote]Unless xbox starts taking care of these losers on there first offense of hacking/cheating then they are going to find themselves in the same situation as the PSN. [/quote]You know, this senseless scaremongering some people like to do is just silly. PSN ≠ Xbox Live.

If it's any reassurance, I google their gamertags, and I get some very interesting results. It wouldn't shock me if they've had console and account bans before. In fact, I just google'd one of them and it talks about an account suspension. The enforcement team are doing their job.

But given this is not a forum to air your grievances in public, and you seem unwilling to use the appropiate tool provided, I'm going to ask for this thread to be deleted.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you seen this forum?  forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.