Remember these Star Wars games anyone

Looking on Game website and theres an article out regarding the previous star wras games.  Definetly a trip down memory game with some of these.......... Some cracking games too and some dissapoitments. Worth a look if you were/are a Star Wars fan..........

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ArticleView?articleId=168804&catalogId=10201&langId=&storeId=10151&cm_mmc=update-_-wk1012-_-content-_-StarWarsKinect

Enjoy the trip down memory lane.....................

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

While we're on the subject, here's some Battlefront 3

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqyG9GR7jg]

Star Wars has had some really good games in its history as well as bad ones

-

Stand out mentions for:

• LEGO Star Wars Series
  • Rogue Squadron
  • KOTOR
  • X-Wing Series
  • Jedi Knight series
  • Galactic Battlegrounds
  • The Force Unleashed (let down by series killing sequel)
  • Super Star Wars on the SNES
  • Battle Front

Even the games based on the actual movies were not all bad....and such room for more games based in the Star Wars universe, but sadly, the only time I want to see Star Wars characters getting down to a disco beat is and always will be, in LEGO Star Wars!

I thought shadows of the empire on N64 was awesome

I loved Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the empire and Star Wars Episode 1: Racer games on the n64 and Battlefront on the xbox. I find it disappointing that we lack any good star wars games on this gen consoles.

Rouge Squadron on the cube was brilliant, same with KOTOR i'm hoping for a new one now!

Ah, loved Star Wars: Racer. The Pod Racing level in Lego SW: TCS is pretty good though.

i suppose the games companies are trying to stay true to the franchise as episode 1 2 and 3 sucked largely like leonardo dicaprio's head

The original trilogy on the Spectrum have always been my fave

star wars arcade on the 32x was pretty cool

Dark forces was superb, I still have that one boxed along with the expansion pack mysteries of the sith