Remember on XB360 when there was a major issue...

you would usually get a free game? 

I have been waiting to play Titanfall (still haven't) for roughly 5 1/2 hours. So, may I suggest (since over half of the community cannot sign into XBL) that we receive a free game from this or somewhat a formal apology from Microsoft at least?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Over half?? Proof of this?

Demands for a free game from a 6 hour down time??? Sometimes I hate this community.

Even though I can sign-in, I'm on board with a free game over this. Its drastically cutting into my Titanfall play time.

Did they? I don't remember any free games... Sure you're not thinking of PSN?

They gave away Undertow for free.

Well... I want a free game because Titanfall is being released in Australia two days later than the US, and one day before the EU. 

S L A P

I remember when we got Undertow. That wasn't very good, but the gesture was nice. I really don't think One down time of several hours warrants an uprising though.

What uprising? People are venting, no ones calling for us to storm MS HQ and burn it to the ground. But still, yeah, aside from the Dec 08 (?) I can't really remember Xbox Live going down very often.

@Fatal I don't think it warrants an uprising either. However, it happened on the day of one of their biggest releases that only has online gameplay.

This OP cannot possibly be serious!