Reluctantly cancelled preorder

Well, I had to do it.  Cancelled day one preorder yesterday.  Had been waiting all summer.

Everyone enjoy their Xbox one,

As long as no one else dies, no more deer jump into my car, and I do not lose my job I can get one in spring. 

Wish it was a little cheaper.  Also, I would not mind paying $19 a month for live (including a lease for an Xbox one).  Wish it was an option. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That sucks and is really unfortunate! All the best and hope you're able to enjoy it in the spring (or whenever you manage to get one).

-

Cheers

Just kind of curious though, why exactly did you cancel?

Sad to hear my friend (oh, and by the way.....Hi FATAL) that you will not be among the seething masses holding the object of their affection in both hands and banging it senseless!

Er, Hello LION lol

he cancelled because he couldn't afford it right now... in cash. consider, the holidays are almost here... and it costs to buy presents for everyone in our families.

good luck, dude. hope you get your xbox one in spring

My wife said $500 was too much.  Mentioning the engagement ring years ago was twice the cost and does nothing might get me buried before substantial snow.  I was going to charge it but with other expenses earlier this year and other fiscal responsibilities I need some savings and balance.  I was venting a little.  Had to let out a little after waiting months.  Will get one in spring.  Thanks for the comments.  Every one getting one enjoy, a week to go!

Hey bud totally understandable and your def not alone.."bills before thrills"..I to am having to wait until next year but still excited for the day none the less.

The good news is that now you will have time to save for it and you will get it once a few things have been ironed out; plus more games will be out.

...However, never discard the chance that something unexpected might happen and you will get one before you know it!

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]"bills before thrills"[/quote] i hope my G/F never vists this forum and sees that lol 

an sorry to hear ya news buddybut that time will fly over

^^ lol agreed and hope she doesn't see it either and if she does I apologize now.