Registering with ELITE Founder Membership???

Has anyone else had the problem with registering with Elite, Ive been accessing the site through my xbox Elite download and can get on to the site and see my Stats gamer card etc, and all my in game ratio/Kills/profficency/%of hits/Accurracy/weapon info etc,etc. But actually trying to register it just does nt work, either re-directs me or says something about the server not responding. Ive had this for 3 days now since release day 1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Loads of people having issues registering with Elite so it's not just you, as for you rest of your questions I can't help you with, sorry.

Hello lads, just checked my status this morning and im founder now, I do have a hardened edition but havn't entered my card so listen to the wise IXI The Patriot, havn't chekced weither got my gun camo and that yet

Tranmecharian: what is your founder emblem and status like as my website account is founder but its not reached game app or game yet

as long as you redeem the code for your elite membership on xbox you will get founder status the founder card is just for those who cannot redeem there code before the founder deadline eg. someone getting it for xmas they dont miss out on founder status they have now extended the deadline until end of the month so as long as you reddem your membership before then you wont miss out on anything.

i became a founder this morning anybody else checked ? as i said all i done was redeem my elite membership never had to enter the founder card code

I cant see where i enter my code on the elite page, im looged in and when i go to callofduty.com/founder theres no option to enter the code.

edit just seen this" If you have a MW3 Hardened Edition you can use the code included on the Founder card to add Founder benefits to your Premium account on the site after 11/13/11"

looks like i need to wait until sunday to enter the code unless anyone reads it different.

ingoish = as long as you have redeemed your xbox live code for elite premium there is no need to use the founder card tomorrow

coops=i got mine today also and it said that it would take 48hour to gain founder status if we have just received the premium stuff today i recon we may go founder on monday but not receive the extras until a few days after

site down. ffs. got on last night and had changed to red skull for my elite sub, but wudnt mind the founder thing to work !

Your right knight cant get founder status till sunday

so ive got hardened ed, so i shud be able to do this founder thing 2moz ?