Registering a new Xbox ?

First let me say I tried the search bar, to no avail !!

(2) I bought a new Xbox awhile back, my second working one ! I see online where I can add a new serial # but it doesn't show old ones ? or I can't find them. i believe i've registered a couple others, but I would like to delete the old ones i've sold and register this new one along with the second working one I own (which I believe is still registered). Is it possible to have two registered consoles, as I can't remember from the last time i registered one.

I would just like to keep everything on the up and up, seeing that I've sold some broken ones I don't want someone to mod it and get me banned or something ? The last broken one I sold, I sold to a guy who said he fixes them and can mod them and I really don't want to be apart of that, so if someone has an idea how to delete one and check to make sure the 2 I have can be registered I would greatly appreciate it ! thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is this the site you're using to register your console? If it is, and you're not seeing the option there that you'd like to preform, I suggest giving phone support a call.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah thats the site, I'll try entering it first then if I can't do what I want I'll call phone support. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.