Region Account problems.

I have an US account. I've tried to buy a few microsoft points and a gold subscription but I couldn't because it required me to use an US address for billing information. I'm not from US, so I've made another account and set the region as my country(Romania). I managed to get 1600 Microsoft Points(minimum available for purchase). Even though I wanted to buy only 800 Microsoft Points and use the other amount of money and an little extra to buy gold subscription.. but meh.

Anyway, now... beside the fact that I can't even get a gold subscription because of my region. I can't even buy the game I wanted with the Microsoft Points(Awesomenauts), also because of my region.

What should I do? Please help me!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

In order for everything to work properly, all things must be in the same region.

Your console's set region when you set it up, as well as your account info, and your billing info, all must match the region you actually live in.

If you have accidentally set something wrong in the set up process, you will need to call your local support number, as these are settings that can't be altered by you from your end once they are set in the first place.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, if the game developer used content not licensed for your region, the game can't be played there. And, since Romania is not a region where Xbox 360 console gaming is supported as per http://www.xbox.com/Live/Countries I don't have any solution for you. I wish I had information on when that might happen, but I and the other volunteers who provide gamer-to-gamer DIY support here don't have that information available.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.