Regarding an old account

Hello,

I'd like to request some information regarding my old gamertag Stumbling Spoon

I created the aforementioned account two years ago on this very site, I was soon to be getting a xbox 360 and me, being young, couldn't wait. So that night I created my GT.

The next day, once I had hurried home and set up the console I logged into the account. My friends had told me that I would get a free one-month trial of gold. But I looked endlessly and could not find the option. At this point in time I didn't have a job, therefore I needed the trial in order to enjoy LIVE.

I ended up creating this gamertag, and I didn't intend to stay with it at first, but its grown on me, long story short this is now my permanent gamertag which I've had for almost three years.

Onto my question;

The "Stumbling Spoon" account was created on my WLID that I use everyday, but in order for my current 'tag to work I had to make a new WLID which I only use for xbox live. I was wondering how I would go about getting the account Stumbling Spoon disabled so I can switch this 'tag over to the WLID the aforementioned one had.

I hope that makes sense.

A year or two ago, I managed to direct all e-mails for THIS account to the Stumbling Spoon e-mail, the e-mail I use everyday. I still get them but I cannot register this account with that WLID because it's already taken by S.S

How do I disable the account "Stumbling Spoon" so that I can transfer this gamertag over to the e-mail that S.S once had?

If I can't perform such a task, I'll happily stick with the system I have now.

Cheers,

- Muffin

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Change the name of the Stumbling Spoon account to something else. Then change the name of your current account from Harmonic Muffin to Stumbling Spoon.

It'll cost you 1600msp though, 800msp per change.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.