REFUSE another console ban.

Looks like Microsoft win again.
I am purchasing a new 360 hopefully this week as i cant take it any longer.
The more achievements i unlock the more irritated i become knowing that i will not get to keep them.
And as Microsoft would rather force people to but new consoles every time they place a ban (I await one for this)
I have decided to bite the metaphorical bullet.

Here is my main concern.
When i purchase this console i do NOT want to get a banning.
I have my live account on a friends Xbox so i can still get achievements when im round his.
And i may have recovered a few times more recently.

I want guarantee that im not going to be going through all this again this time next week.

And since Microsoft seem to enjoy giving out bans like eggs at easter i have come here in the hopes of preventing this.

I have read through the ban complaints thoroughly, and the general "I dont care, your not even worthy of a real explanation unless im using you to mock and feel superior in OXM" attitude is just making me more and more doubtful about even considering getting another.  

Since the staff on the bans section are making love to the copy and paste method i figure id go ahead and join.

•  Unauthorized account recovery or usage

•  Unauthorized purchases/redemptions on an account

•  Offering to buy, sell, lend, or transfer an account

•  Attempts to commit fraud

The above is my main reason for doubt.
Im a Gamer not a god damn Criminal. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't do anything to break the Terms of Use and you wont have to worry about getting console banned.

-

Though since you are obviously so disillusioned with Microsoft and the 360, then perhaps not buying another console would be a good choice.

If your getting smart with me then dont bother commenting. I have NEVER broken the terms of use.

I think its a bit obvious what your avatar is saying however you spell it.

Your point? I did that years ago when i first signed up for Xbox live, i really cant be bothered to change it. Microsoft have never expressed any anger towards my motto and have never had even a warning or request for alteration.

To be honest i forget it is there until someone mentions it. I am a Gamer who abides by the rules, stop nitpicking.

You are NO better than i.

It doesn't matter if it has been on there an hour or 7 years, if someone reports it or MS catches it, you can be punished for the content.

And you did get a warning or request for alteration. It was called the Terms of Service, the ones you agreed to when signing up for xbox Live.

wow.

I was High or drunk when i signed up, i cant remember, but i never even planned on getting a 360, just done it round a mates house, several years of gaming later and here we are, get off the moral high ground. You are in no way my superior and as you have jumped on the bandwaggon without taking my initial post into consideration it is clear you are only here to feel important and clever rather than actually contribute to the topic.

That logic is foolproof. "Sorry officer, I was high or drunk when I killed that guy, I cant remember, but I never planned on doing it, just done it round a mates house, several years later and here we are. Don't see why I should be locked up".

It is not moral high ground, it is common sense.

Now i have changed my [Mod Removed] motto from the IMPLIED word (Just letters and numbers your dirty minds did the rest)

Can we get back on topic?

Account recovery, is there a risk here or not?

[quote user="SPARTAN0790666"]

If your getting smart with me then dont bother commenting. I have NEVER broken the terms of use.

[/quote]

How was she getting smart with you. Vote is just telling you how it is. If you didn't break the terms of use,then your console would have never been banned in the 1st place,and you wouldn't be here now would ya.