Refer my friends XBOX LIVE REWARDS

Is there anyone who is going to be a gold member and who need to be presented to comunity in xbox live rewards (so you can receive 5000 credits)?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why don`t you admit that you are doing this to get yourself credits ,and not really to benefit them?

What the hell you think! Dear Theowenkiller i haven't to admit anything. Who is registered on xbox live rewards knows that there are some methods to increase their credits. One of this method is to present someone who isn't gold member yet (and he will receive 5000 credits). Instead who presented the new gold member will receive 1000 credits. The presenter can suggest until 5 people to month (so if you studied maths you could know that there is a maximum of 5000 credits for the presenter). Besides the presenter MUST  BE GOLD. So i'm not looking for cheat someone in someway

I never said you were cheating anyone,i suggested you are doing this for your own benefit not theirs.

Do you honestly think this is the first time someone has tried this on these forums??

And what's your problem? There are benefits both for the presenter and the presented. Infact the presented receives 5000 credits and the presenter 1000. Why i shouldn't ask for someone who want to make this offer? Is it against forum rules? Is it a bad thing? Isn't this a community? I didn't write the post because i was taken from need of beneficence. I didn't write it for my own interest. I was only looking for someone who know the program of xbox live rewards. This is so immoral? Please don't answer again: you are only going out of disccussion and filling of useless *** my e-mail address

[quote user="Black Rider911"]

And what's your problem? There are benefits both for the presenter and the presented. Infact the presented receives 5000 credits and the presenter 1000. Why i shouldn't ask for someone who want to make this offer? Is it against forum rules? Is it a bad thing? Isn't this a community? I didn't write the post because i was taken from need of beneficence. I didn't write it for my own interest. I was only looking for someone who know the program of xbox live rewards. This is so immoral? Please don't answer again: you are only going out of disccussion and filling of useless *** my e-mail address

[/quote]Not sure if it's against the forum rules, but in more than one thread you have acted like a salesman trying desperately to sell something.  If in fact it's not against the rules, please keep it to one thread.  And don't try and kid me or anyone else, you wouldn't be doing it if it was not in your own interest.  

Everyone of these threads that has appeared has been removed once spotted by a moderator.

-

The programme is there to refer a FRIEND,its not there to spam forums asking for people to pretend to be your friend so you can get free credits for basically lying.

-

You are clearly doing it for your own benefit,but my guess is you haven`t even read the small print of the offer for the terms and conditions.

-

Nothing i am doing by answering you is effecting your email address,that`s down to your settings not mine.

It's annoying to forum users like me.  If everyone did this, it would be even more lame than it already is.  

I didn't act as a salesman and i didn't want to spam. This is the second time i'm gold and this is the second thime that i posted this type of discussion. This is because i did one month of membership to time. Sorry if i open this thread i only wanted use the offer before return to silver. I used the forum because in italy, in the country where i live, most of my friends have ps3. Sorry again

apology accepted.