Reeces halloween contest

I recently tried out the new reeces halloween contest and i tried the maze and when i i finished the maze it said i won 800 ms points that i should receive an email for it. This has been 2 days now and no email. Who can i contact for this ? I mean damn finally win something and I dotn get it. lol 800 points is 800 points.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It's typically up to six weeks after the promo itself ends but I cant be certain with this particular one.

You might want to confirm that you have the correct e-mail address registered and check the spam filter.

Yeah checked and double checked lol. well hopefully maybe one day i might get them lol. thanks

lucky all i won was a coupon for a free reese cup and i didn't get the email that they said would be sent shortly after i won.

Where can I play this?

"It's typically up to six weeks after the promo itself ends but I cant be certain with this particular one. "

He's right, I just called Microsoft to ask and they said the way they do it is they send out codes after the promotions end so that all the points go out at the same time. Its easier on their accounting department that way i guess lol :P