Reduced Monthly Fee Just for Netflix Access

My only use for Xbox Live is to enable Netflix access.   Is it possible to obtain a much reduced monthly fee for LIVE solely for this purpose, i.e. something like the $1 a month occasional deal that shows up?

As a dedicated Mac user, my alternative is to set up Apple TV which offers Netflix access (I assume for no extra cost).  But I would prefer not to have yet another device unless it saves $$$ in the longer term.   Thanks.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Purchase a streaming blu-ray player - :)

There is no easy answer for ya - Why did you get a 360 if it was not for gaming?

I only say this b/c to play multi-player you have to pay and that is the main reason to pay - ESPN/ Last F.M. and netflix are all second to that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

He said his only use for xbox LIVE (not the 360 period) was Netflix. Personally, I only have gold for deal of the week, heck with multiplayer.

It makes no sense that silver accounts cannot access Netflix if they pay the Netflix bill, but it's how they have it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Netflix is a Gold-only feature, one of many, that make the Gold service enticing to users. If the Gold service does not adequately meet your needs, you could post in the Wishlist forums to make suggestions.

Sorry this didn't help.