RED SHARK CASH CARD

Hi guys, could someone tell me what a Red Shark Cash Card is, as I've just received an email from Microsoft today thanking me for my order purchased 12th July 2013.

How can I have purchased something I don't know what it is, Oh I'm a grand dad trying to keep up with my grandson, cant be doing with all this" techy stuff"

Many Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 46 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably a scam,don`t reply to it or give them any personal details.

Thanks for the reply, I've just checked my xbox account and it shows it there? but never noticed it before.

I get all sort of email receipts and every one of them are scams.

If you have any money taken though i would contact either your bank or microsoft support if it is xbox related.

Well,a red shark cash card is from GTA 5. Gives you in game cash on GTA 5 multiplayer. Are you sure you have the dates correct as well? Could it be December, 7....instead of July 12 (depends on what country you are in).

Sounds like your grandson purchased some GTA online money with the card on the Xbox account.

Thank you THEOWENKILLER and Buntman1138 for your replies, definitely 12 th july as in the email, same as I thought GTA5 wasn't out in July, I will contact Microsoft support on Monday.

I had no idea it was from GTA V.

Indeed, contact support for any account details.    I am a bit curious why such a purchase is being processed this late...   By Monday the account may have more charges  (red shark is not just a GTA thing)...............  You could call or post today!!!!!  Bing and Google are availible.......

RED SHARK CASH CARD is GTA ONLINE cash.

It is also a Pokemon.......  Guess I was wrong about giving support a calll.........   Lots of sharks in the water........ but, I assume the OP thanks you for that.   GOOD LUCK!!!!

WE can't tell you what what was purchased------  A phone call can though.