Red River

Anybody up for a game?

Need some help with the campaign on Hardcore, cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hardcore... that's like music to my ears... I'm getting fed up of people wanting to play on normal because it's easier and you get to respawn. Cowards. (If any of the absoloutely delighfully lovely people who I have played the game with recently read this I should note; I'm joking (but seriously, hardcore)).

You about tonight?

[quote user="UseYourIlusion"]

Hardcore... that's like music to my ears... I'm getting fed up of people wanting to play on normal because it's easier and you get to respawn. Cowards.

[/quote]

OUCH!

@Sunridges I would but A; Im a coward & B; sent it back to Lovefilm today, sorry.

[quote user="SunridgeS"]

You about tonight?

[/quote]

Yeh, will be.

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

Hardcore... that's like music to my ears... I'm getting fed up of people wanting to play on normal because it's easier and you get to respawn. Cowards.

[/quote]

OUCH!

@Sunridges I would but A; Im a coward & B; sent it back to Lovefilm today, sorry.

[/quote]

You sent it back

Now I'm stuck with playing with the likes of Boas

[quote user="SunridgeS"]

You about tonight?

[/quote]

Yeh, will be.

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

[/quote]

OUCH!

[/quote]

You sent it back

Now I'm stuck with playing with the likes of Boas

[/quote]Im getting it back soon, but will only be about weekends due to new job!!

Eh why you send it back Lew! Thought we were going for the Chopper achievment!!!

:'(

Me and Illusion and Boas are not gonna get that on our own lol

[quote user="Lavindathar"]

Eh why you send it back Lew! Thought we were going for the Chopper achievment!!!

:'(

[/quote]

Sorry mate, needed some new games to play. Both Marksman79 & SuridgeS are strong candidates!

I have sent it back as i have closed my lovefilm account. I have the game ordered tho so will be back soon.

Need to build my games collection back up.

[quote user="Lavindathar"]

[/quote]

We'd manage fine.

But just in case we don't, there are plenty of other pro* players in this thread.

*Based on my recollection of said players abilities; may not be accurate.

We did that mission first time! Haha

Mission after was going well... until you died and i didn't realise i was shooting our guys!