red reputation

my reputation dropped to red because a man and his wife, I beat them at cod so they filed numerous complaints about me.1 voice messages. 2 cheating. 3 unsporting conduct. well 1 I don't have a mic never used 1. 2 I don't cheat, if the gameplay was watched back on then xbox can clearly see I have not in any shape or form cheated. 3 would you class as winning and being good as being unsporting conduct. to raise the reputation I have been told to play online, that's all well and good but with the rep being red it cant match with anyone online.. I have tried for 2 days now and keep getting fobbed off by xbox. along with xbox games and 6years of online subscription I have paid in excess of a £1000 on there products and to get treated like this is disgracefull. All because they are to lazy to look into complaints properly they just drop peoples reps.. I have been trying for 2 days to resolve this problem but all xbox support/ xbox employees don't seem to want to help. I have paid good money for a product and subscription and I expect to be treated properly..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

Pidge,

Here's an Overview of the reputation system. A single match shouldn't have been the cause of the change in rep and should be a gradual change. Regardless though the damage has been done. Try getting some invites from some friends to get into matches. For the matches you do get in, try and remain positive all the way through despite the outcome of the game. Eventually your rep will start shifting back. We all get frustrated from time to time, but that's why we also have a mute button if you decide to use a mic. Hope it doesn't take too long for it to come back so you can get back to enjoying more games!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.