Red light repair?

My xbox 360 had 2 and sometimes 3 lights when i turned it on so i sent it in for repair and i waited a week without my favorite console. When i got it back i was so happy, i opened the box and sitting in that box was the same piece of garbage that gave probably millions of people flashing red lights. I tried calling, 3 times and no body cared. I guess if you get a new xbox it has to be the same model. Why? I really dont understand this, if it's just going to get red lights again why dont you give me a slim, it makes no sense and im really tired of this. I'm seriously considering the Playstation 3. I pay for xbox live and i even purchase from zune, the xbox live marketplace, and I have a subscription with Netflix. If I can get a slim instead of the same garbage I know i could be a good customer for Microsoft in the future. I'm not even going to open the packaging for my Xbox 360 console, it is like unwrapping your garbage bag. This is how I feel about the support for Microsoft Xbox 360 - I csll 3 times, once, you always get the same console, twice im sorry I cant do anything for you, and 3 times, i actually was so desperate i cried and Microsoft support was so brutal they probably didn't even care if I killed myself. I want to know why you wont give customers everywhere what they actually need instead of sending them a brand new piece of dog crap.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

When you get a repair from MS, you will get a same-model console. It might not be the exact console you sent in, but it will be comparable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no company will give you a newer model

this is the same for every company even sony

if you purchase a fat ps3 they will not replace it with a slim ps3

thats like asking toyota to give you a lexus to replace your corolla if toyota ever replaced cars

Sorry this didn't help.

lexus for a corolla lol hahaha! :D

Sorry this didn't help.